Heartsaver® CPR AED
Who can enroll:
- Any one with limited or no medical training.
- Those needing a course completion card in CPR and AED for job qualification, regulartory, or other requirements.
Course Content: Basic knowledge, skills, and procedures for adult CPR and AEA, and how to relieve adult choking.
Length of course: ----
- Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout)
- Utilizes AHA's research based Practice-While-Watching (PWW) technique.
- Instructors observe students, provide feedback, and guide students as they develop appropriate skills.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Exit test
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion Card that is valid for two years.